Richmond (Cremorne) based 4 month contract role with opportunity to extend. Fast growing start-up with outstanding career opportunities
- Manage the user onboarding process
- Provide a high level of customer service to all users on JARVIS which can include live chat support, investigating user issues, etc.
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements for product enhancements and new products
- Conduct UAT for data, new features and functionality
- Maintain documentation on Business requirements and logic for all publishers
- Play a key role in the integration with other publishers and partners
- Create EDMs and managing the user flow for all forms of communications
- Create relevant industry related blog content
- Experience in an agile software development team
- Be self motivated and have the ability to motivate the team
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to effectively time manage and prioritise tasks
- Ability to define, move toward, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work with, and speak eloquently to stakeholders at all levels
- Be a strategic thinker and avid problem solver with strong communication skills.
- Embrace working in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Experience working with a digital adserver such as SAS or Doubleclick
What we have to offer
- Love what you do alongside a friendly team that is smart and passionate.
- Be instrumental in shaping an industry-leading product that you can stand behind.
- An open, collaborative culture, that encourages innovation, new ideas and creative thinking.
- Join a fast growing company with exceptional opportunities.
- Loads of perks - casual day (everyday), free snacks, drinks, ping-pong, pool, social events and more!